Sunday, October 9, 2011

Autumn in NV

This past week has been chilly and dreary, just how I imagine fall is supposed to be in the rest of the nation. Living in the desert for pretty much my entire hasn't given me very many experiences in the autumn leaves turning yellow apple cider department. We don't usually see cooler temps until November (which totally sucks for this girl).
Since we did have some fall-like weather this week, I was in total fall/Halloween mode this weekend. We went on a Halloween decorating spree, enjoyed the weather by tossing a football around, watched Little A perfect his bike riding skills, and finished the weekend by consuming these delicious homemade pumpkin muffins.
So now the house smells like pumpkin spice candles, Little A has his Luigi costume, the front yard shrieks when you walk by, and I feel like I haven't had a day off. Go figure.

Happy Fall!
(I will post the recipe for the muffins at a later time)

No comments:

Post a Comment